Ticking Rose – Monochrome
Designed in collaboration with Angus' sister, Violet Dent. Ticking Rose is inspired by the many floral fabrics that their mother Brigette collected her whole life, which were in abundance at their childhood home in the Cotswolds, England.
At once nostalgic and novel, this is a textured monochrome take on our original pink and green print, with a subtle hint of lilac which is barely noticeable and yet adds a warmth.
Digitally printed onto our signature heavyweight 100% Belgian Linen, ridiculously soft with beautiful natural slubs.
- Composition: 100% Belgian Linen
- Vertical Repeat: 54cm
- Horizontal Repeat: 66cm
- Pattern Match: Half Drop
- Printed Width: 134cm
- Useable Width: 132cm
- Martindale: 25,000 rubs
- Price: £132 per metre. Trade pricing available on request.
- Additional details: Digitally printed in the UK. Dry clean only.
- Notes: Fabric has been sanforised after printing therefore please allow for 5% shrinkage when calculating required quantities.
- Alternative colourways Original